Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV) is set to release admission forms for classes 1 to 11. Students are eagerly awaiting the KV Admission 2023 process, which is yet to begin. The entrance test for KV admission will be held annually, and except for army and other quota seats, there will be seats available for the 2023-2024 academic session. The official website for Kendriya Vidyalaya admission is kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in.
The admission schedule for the 2023-2024 academic session will be released soon. The application process is expected to start in February 2023. In this article, we will discuss how to take admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya. If you want to know more about KV Admission 2023, stay tuned to this article. The KV admission process will become easier for you after reading this post.
KV Admission 2023 Overview:
- Kendriya Vidyalaya is offering admission for classes 1 to 12.
- The KV Admission 2023 process has officially begun.
- The application process will start in February and end in the first week of April.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya will be taking admission for classes 2 to 12 in offline mode.
- The application process for class 11 will be in online mode.
- The KV Admission 2023 process for class 1 will be conducted through a lottery system.
- The process for minority groups will be based on category.
- There will be no entrance exam or test for class 1 admission.
|Mode of Application||Online (for class I)
Offline (for others)
|Conducting Body||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
Kendriya vidyalaya admission form
Parents who wish to enroll their child in Kendriya Vidyalaya for Class 1 can submit an online application form on the official website kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in. The admission process for Kendriya Vidyalaya is done through the KVS online admission portal annually and is done in online mode only. The official website link is provided in the overview table above.
KVS online admission
To apply for KVS admission online form 2023, follow these steps:
- Visit the KVS online admission portal at kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ button.
- Carefully read the instructions and click on ‘Proceed Further’.
- A registration form will appear on the screen. Fill in the required information such as the child’s name, parent’s name, date of birth, e-mail ID, mobile number, and other details.
- Enter the captcha code and click on the ‘register’ button.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number, enter it and submit to confirm the contact details.
- Keep a note of the login details and download the pdf for future reference.
Please note that the above steps may be subject to change as per the official guidelines and rules of KVS.
KVS admission online form 2023
For the academic year 2022-2023, the admission process for class 11th in Kendriya Vidyalaya is done through an entrance test. However, there are limited vacancies available for class 11th and the competition is high. The seats that are available can be applied for online. The process for applying for class 11th is similar to the process for class 1st, which was mentioned in the previous answer. It is important to note that the number of students admitted to class 11th in Kendriya Vidyalaya is limited and it is advisable to try your luck by applying.
“Frequently Asked Questions for KV Admission 2023:
- When will the KV Admission process begin?
- The KV admission process will begin in the month of February.
- How can I fill out the KV Admission 2023 form online?
- You can fill out the KV admission form on the official website by following the provided process.
- For which classes can I apply for KV admission 2023?
- You can apply for classes 1 to 12 in offline mode (excluding 1st and 11th class).”